Property owners of the Harbor Bay Business Park and the companies, agencies and organizations in the Business Park and their employees and visitors benefit from the services of the Harbor Bay Business Park Association ("Association"), a California Mutual Benefit nonprofit corporation. The Association is professionally managed by GS Management. If you have any questions about the Harbor Bay Business Park Association, its organization, duties, responsibilities or services, feel free to contact us.
Within the Association, the following principal services are provided:
- Security Services -Under a contract with the Business Park Association, Allied Barton Security Services provides dependable around the clock patrol service for the Business Park. Learn more about Security Services.
- Landscaping Service -Under a contract with the Business Park Association, Trimacs and its sub-contractors provide landscaping services to the landscape setback areas along the principal roads within the Business Park, the entry road Harbor Bay Parkway, the Shoreline Park, and the Alameda Harbor Bay Ferry Terminal. The funding is provided by the City of Alameda’s Landscape and Lighting Maintenance District. Learn more about Landscaping Services.
- Architectural Control – The Business Park Association’s Architectural Control Committee helps protect the appearance and value of the properties in the Business Park by reviewing proposed building construction and site plans, expansions, renovations, signage and on-site landscaping.
- Transportation – The Business Park Association helps fulfill obligations under the original approvals and entitlements for the development of the Business Park to promote transportation systems management initiatives to support public transit by providing a Shuttle Bus connection to BART through a contract with Altrans and subsidy support for the Alameda Harbor Bay Ferry Service.
- Mobile Disaster Unit – The City of Alameda and the Alameda Fire Department have provided and located several Mobile Disaster Units (MDU) on Bay Farm Island. One of the Mobile Disaster Units is located within Harbor Bay Business Park. An important element of an MDU is the Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) program. Volunteers who are members of the CERT team are vital in the event of a disaster. Harbor Bay Business Park Owners Association would like to encourage volunteers to get involved in the Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) program. The course is taught in six sessions and is open to anyone 18 years or older. For further information, please visit their website, www.ci.alameda.ca.us/fire/cert.html.
- Coordination with City of Alameda – The Business Park Association monitors and reports annually to the City on compliance with the terms and conditions of the Development Agreement with the City of Alameda that is critical to the ongoing entitlements of the property owners in the Business Park and also coordinates with the Departments of the City regarding the provision of public services to the Business Park.